Hi, everyone! As we all know, jumpsuits are everywhere now, it's so trending and there's never enough one jumpsuit in girls wardrobe ;) So, how to wear a jumpsuit without looking like a Mario Bros? especially if you want the feminine style,
- It fits! First of all, make sure it fit! If you wear bigger size than your body, it will look like you wear coveralls.
- Define your waist. Always choose jumpsuit with cinching in the waist, whether it's with elastic waist or you can add some belt if your jumpsuit is straight up and down.
- Glam it up. Add some accessories will be fancy, too!
- Sexy cut. Show some skin and sexy cut will be great to add feminine look.
- High Heels. When in doubt, grab your heels (the killer ones) your whole look will totally complete.
- Sheer. Last but not least, celebrity makes this peek-a-boo sheer trending everywhere. It's a great way to show skin without looking racy but feminine and sexy.
Jumpsuit - Victoria Catwalk
Black Clutch - Gaudi
Pearl Necklace - Macy's
Valentino - Victoriaccessories
xoxo, bee ❤