Mirror House (Gardin Bistro)


Finally, I made it here. The famous mirror house, Gardin Bistro & Patisserie. It's totally a beautiful place with stained glass motifs everywhere. Actually, it's quite hard to find this cafe. From outside, it's so small and not stand out at all. But, once we stepped in through the garden ( a bit mysterious lol) we are welcomed by the breathtaking view. There's inside and outside seats, of course we chose inside. And, the surprise thing is, the air is so cool and not hot at all in it. I've been inside other mirror house/ cafe before, and it feels so hot you feel like in a sauna, so at first I was skeptical about it. I really enjoy sitting there and took some pictures here and there ;)
It's perfect to hang out or relax with your lover, friends, or family. Gardin serves Asian to European menu, with delicious dessert and drinks (haven't try their main course yet). Anyway, it's perfect to instagram everything here, will come back soon to this magical place ^^

Address: Jalan Petitenget No. 106 Seminyak, Bali 

What I wore: white turtle neck, and side slit skirt. I love this side slit skirt trend so much. It's comfortable and sexy at the same time. Here's the pictures from Gardin Bistro with my outfit post,


Pardon me, for this one backlight picture, I already try my best to brighten it, but it still dark :(








See you in the next post!

#ootd:
White Top - Mango
Side Slit Skirt - Victoria Catwalk
Necklace - miekeonlineshop 
Valentino - Victoriaccessories

xoxo, bee 

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram @tabithabudiman