Moor's Eyeliner Micromatic Pencil Review


 As you know, Mustika Ratu just launched their new product (I already blogged about it here) and I promised to review this Moor's Eyeliner Micromatic Pencil. Totally excited when I got this goodie bag. Inside it, there are Press Release Moor's Professional Makeup, 3 Micromatic eyeliners and document about Putri Indonesia Pariwisata 2015, Gresya Amanda.




Packaging : 

Slim and small. It's similar like other eyeliner pencil, but because it's micromatic, it's slimmer and light. Classic look, easy to carry. 
I got three colours; Green, Brown and White :)


Application : 

Easy to use, just apply it directly to line your eyes. If you prefer the bold result, you can apply it few times. 

Color & Texture : 

Moor's Eyeliner Micromatic Pencil has 6 pretty colours; white, green, purple, blue, brown and black. I only got this three, and of course I love the green one! I think the brown and the white is good too, the brown is darker than I thought, the white one is standard.
The texture is creamy, and a bit delicate. You have to keep in cool place or else it will break.

Swatch : 


Where I got this :

Mustika Ratu 

Price :

IDR 61.000 each 


Final Opinion: 

Pros :

  • Easy to carry
  • Pretty colours
  • No smudge
  • Simple and easy to use
  • Classic packaging
  • Creamy texture
  • Cheap

Cons :

  • It's really delicate, easy to break if you're not be careful. I broke the white one :(

What do you think about this review? Do you like it? What's your favourite eyeliner colour? 
Thank you for reading ^^



xoxo, bee 

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram @tabithabudiman