(not so) Little Black Dress


How's your weekend, guys? Have you planned a new resolution for New Year celebration? or how you're gonna celebrate Christmas this year? It's almost time to end this year and I'm always excited to make new resolution every year. Talk about this holiday celebration, do you know that Zalora make a special Christmas celebration, check on their website for a special Christmas gift here 
What I wore this week, is this simple LBD. Who doesn't have a little black dress in her wardrobe, right? hahah, but my LBD's kinda huge for me to wore. Since I loved body-fit/ body-conscious type dress ;)
Okay, here's my outfit post,







pardon me, for my closed eyes 










Black Dress - Victoria Catwalk
Necklace and Bracelet - miekeonlineshop 
Bag - miekeonlineshop 
Valentino - The Sole Store


xoxo, bee 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram @tabithabudiman